Nawada, New Delhi, Delhi
GST No. 07AAOCA6258M1Z1
Approx. Rs 200 / PRFTGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 PRFT|
|No of Persons||1|
|Rope Ends Connected||Wall|
Approx. Rs 500 / Square FeetGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Square Feet|
|Tour Location||All over India|
|No of Persons||7-8 Person|
|Start Date||as per Requirement|
|Return Date||as per Requirement|
|Number of Days||1 Week|
· Material: Tough High-Quality Fiber Reinforced Plastics.
· Size: as per specifications & requirements.
· 50 Climbing Holds complementry,
· Sefty Kit Equipments,
· upto 50,000 Training Service free
· Weather Resistant.
· 100% Waterproof.
· Corrosion Resistant & maintenance free.
· Protective finish that is resistant to fading, scratching, chipping and even intense UV light
· Light Weight
· Attractive Shapes & Colors
· Can be made by Custom made designs
· Various texture available
Rock Climbing Wall is an artificially constructed wall with grips for hands and feet, usually used for indoor climbing, but sometimes located outdoors. Some are brick or wooden constructions, but on most modern walls, the material most often used is a thick multiplex board with holes drilled into it. Recently, manufactured steel and aluminum have also been used. The wall may have places to attach belay ropes, but may also be used to practice lead climbing or bouldering.
Explore More Products